Friday, May 18, 2012

I have not posted anything in a very long time, so today is a good day to update.I am still in the Dental hygiene program and doing well.
It is very stressful and some times discouraging but I have a great family that supports me.

Matt is still doing well in the Air Force he just took a test to be promoted to Staff Sergeant.
We won't get the results tell August.


First day of Hygiene School



This is the day we got our intrusments



The class before us graduated this May and the our class was desgonated to decorate for the pinning ceromony. We put alot work into making it look great. This is the only photo I got, sorry its just the dessert table, but it looks good.




After the pinning ceromony we went out to eat at a local restaurant called Uncle Ernies.



2 comments:

Christian and Janette said...

I love all of the pictures! You look so beautiful! I miss you so much. I can't wait to see you next month.

Haggerty's said...

Katy I love your pictures. Janette is right you look so cute. I can not wait to see you either. Let the count down begin.