Monday, June 8, 2009

Mississippi

Hello, just wanted to post about where I am living now. Biloxi, Mississippi and I absolutely hate it here. There are gross bugs, and I have gotten bitten. When I scratched them they turned huge and at one point it turned purple. It got better after I stop touching it. Matt is still living on base so I am living alone kinda he visits every day after school. Hopefully he will move in by Wednesday. We walk on the beach a lot which has trash on it and dead creatures like sting rays, big fish, crabs, and some that are alive, hermit crabs and these weird small fish that jump at the same time. We still don't know where Matt will be stationed but we should find out in about 3 weeks. I'll try and get more pictures later, right now my camera has no charger so I took a phone picture.

5 comments:

Haggerty's said...

Yeah, thanks that is a really good phone picture. Keep posting I want to see everything.

rosaglenalldredge said...

I just wanted to see if you red your post this is dad sick at home.

Christian and Janette said...

Looks pretty. I wish I was at the ocean right now. I'm kind of stuck at home though. I miss you!

Ben and Heather Murie said...

Mississippi hu..fun! ya I hate fish expecially dead fish so I don't think I would like that beach haha I want to see more pictures of your adventures!

Landon Family said...

Wow, sounds... fun. Lol. I had a YW leader who got back from a mission with her husband from mississippi last summer. At least it's a fun word to spell :) xoxo